We use the following criteria to identify potential multifamily investment opportunities, although it is possible an individual property we acquire might not meet all of these:
- 200 units or greater of “garden-style” and “mid-rise.” Fewer units will be considered if we or our affiliates already have or are acquiring other assets in the market.
- 1982 or newer construction. Older properties will be considered if we or our affiliates believe they are in a B+ or better location with a significant value-add story.
- Private pay tenants (no more than 10% of government assistance or tax credit in the portfolio).
- Location based on demographics, local growth plan, and in-person visits to review the market. We attempt to be in the five- to 10-year growth path for optimal exit.
- Purchase price at or below replacement cost.
- Within 100 miles of other properties managed by Wilkinson Asset Management.
- 880 Lakeside Apartments
- Adobe House Assisted Living
- Applewood Village
- Beacon Hill
- Braeburn Colony Apartments
- Forest Ridge on Terrell Mill
- Hillside Senior Living Community
- Lakeside Retreat at Peachtree Corners
- MacArthur Place at 183
- Park Village Apartments
- River Bend Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Salem at 56
- The Hills on Breckenridge
- The Retreat at Arc Way
- The Retreat Northwest
- Vintage Knolls
- Waterside at Castleton