For more than 25 years, Wilkinson Corporation—parent of the Wilkinson Family of Companies—has specialized in commercial real estate transactions, managing the acquisition and disposition of multifamily apartment and student residential complexes, senior living communities, office and industrial buildings, and development projects on behalf of investors.
Nearly $1.5 billion total portfolio
More than 116 properties acquired
More than 80 have gone full cycle
16 properties developed or co-developed
We manage the process from acquisition through disposition, thriving in multiple economic cycles with geographic, asset class, and strategic diversification. We attribute our success to vertically integrated property management, internal asset management, and strong leadership.
Our Vertically-Integrated Platform
- Institutional-level operations and asset management team
- Highest standards of transparency, reporting, and compliance
- National operations across 18 states
- Industry-leading asset repositioning experience
Our greatest assets are the people with whom we work—we place a huge priority on delivering an outstanding experience to our residents, do everything we can to exceed our investors' expectations, passionately value our team members, and work to find ways of expressing this ideal. These are the pursuits that drive us to be the best at what we do.
We also hold a set of non-negotiable principles that guide our decisions, our actions, and our lives. We believe in:
- Doing the right thing
- Acting in the best interest of our residents and partners
- Defining success by who we are
- Building people
- Modeling servant leadership
- Continually pursuing excellence
- Building beyond business
- Creating quality relationships
- Enjoying life with passion
As the parent of the Wilkinson Family of Companies, Wilkinson Corporation provides guidance for each specialized subsidiary—performing functions such as in-house legal counsel, general accounting, human resources, public relations, creative services, and communications capabilities.